Get a taste of of the type of questions
There is an exam of at least 50-question as part of the online BC safe driving course. The questions are multiple choice or true/false, and cover material from all of the course modules. Questions are presented in the modules to ensure learners remain focused. Exam material is generated from a library of material to present new questions for each learner. These sample questions can help you prepare:
What should you do if a vehicle is tailgating you?
- Increase the gap between the vehicle in front and yourself.
- Speed up to get closer to the vehicle in front of you.
- Tap your brakes to signal him to back off.
- None of the above.
Who has the right of way at a four-way stop?
- The first person to arrive.
- The vehicle on the right.
- The vehicle on the left.
- The person who is turning right.
What must you do if another vehicle is merging?
- Change lanes if safe to do so.
- Stop to allow them room to move in.
- Speed up to get past them.
- Drive in their blind spot.
True or false. You may use an electronic device while stopped at a red light?
What must you do if you see a pedestrian at an uncontrolled intersection?
- Slow down to let them pass before you arrive.
- Keep driving.
- Stop and allow the pedestrian to cross.
- You don’t need to do anything.